Wednesday, April 09, 2008
UPDATE!
This one is for you baby!
Update after so long heh.
Anyway, what have i been up to recently? I was working at the IT show for Singapore Pools. I heard that i had the lowest comm overall. I think its alright since i slacked off, talked and crapped around instead of selling stuff. Also, the other people kept stealing my customers, heck anyway.
So came prep and FO camp. Had fun slacking with people and yet working at the same time. Handled disco night and it was ok i would say. I spinned a bit but screwed up in between. It was the first time i used Serato and heck the crowed doesnt appreciate retro no more. Changing generations, its ok its alright, i dont care. The debrief was faster than last year, then again heck, im not a debrief person anyway. Its over its done, its for the next year, no one will remember it.
Pretty much nothing is going on at the moment. No jobs no work nothing to do. Im just living the days as it comes.
Update after so long heh.
Anyway, what have i been up to recently? I was working at the IT show for Singapore Pools. I heard that i had the lowest comm overall. I think its alright since i slacked off, talked and crapped around instead of selling stuff. Also, the other people kept stealing my customers, heck anyway.
So came prep and FO camp. Had fun slacking with people and yet working at the same time. Handled disco night and it was ok i would say. I spinned a bit but screwed up in between. It was the first time i used Serato and heck the crowed doesnt appreciate retro no more. Changing generations, its ok its alright, i dont care. The debrief was faster than last year, then again heck, im not a debrief person anyway. Its over its done, its for the next year, no one will remember it.
Pretty much nothing is going on at the moment. No jobs no work nothing to do. Im just living the days as it comes.