Saturday, February 09, 2008
I feel soooooooo
vulgar lately. Meh. I just wanna tell off so many emo people about this and that, of how they are emo over what they never tried. But then again, i cant because its not my life lolz.
I said theres nothing, you still wanna highlight?
Whatever the case is, if you dont try, you wont fail at all. However even if you had that 0.1% chance that you could have succeeded it would be gone too.
<3 SDDS!
Miracles do happen, you just got to be brave, take a big step and believe.
Peace out people, Above & Beyond, Zouk'08 tonight.
I said theres nothing, you still wanna highlight?
Whatever the case is, if you dont try, you wont fail at all. However even if you had that 0.1% chance that you could have succeeded it would be gone too.
<3 SDDS!
Miracles do happen, you just got to be brave, take a big step and believe.
Peace out people, Above & Beyond, Zouk'08 tonight.