Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Oh well..
I guess im feeling kinda low.
I need people with green in their wallet and good food.
I suppose one will only know what they want.
Just 2 more days till the end of ITP. Finally its ending, the drudgery of waking up each morning to spend my day at MOE will be gone.
Not what i expected now but, least its ending.
Maybe i should have gone to UK with Kevin. Could have been a more enriching experience. But then again, i chose to stay. Well, least ive got WoW. Im depressed :(
I need people with green in their wallet and good food.
I suppose one will only know what they want.
Just 2 more days till the end of ITP. Finally its ending, the drudgery of waking up each morning to spend my day at MOE will be gone.
Not what i expected now but, least its ending.
Maybe i should have gone to UK with Kevin. Could have been a more enriching experience. But then again, i chose to stay. Well, least ive got WoW. Im depressed :(