Monday, October 01, 2007
Sleep
Or something like that.
I woke up last night at 1am from a SMS.
So i grumbled. Was considering taking some sleeping aid to help me turn in.
Pills? I fear i may oversleep
Alcohol? We shouldnt rely on this for anything but social usage.
A whack in the head? That might knock my genius out.
So i just lay there again. Till 3am or so, before getting poked by my sister whos on her way to ACJC at 730ish.
Im sweeping floors at MOE now you hear!
Even the janitors get paid higher than me, $900 / month.
But im contented with $500. Much more than my old allowance. And i walk to work everyday, save on transport. I figure i can cut down from $90 to $15 on transportation.
However id still prefer to work at M1. Work like crazy, high pay, no time to spend it, save save save.
Like how the money is still hidden in a milo tin under my pillow at home.
Tomorrow will just be like anyother day, wake up and then walk to work, sweep the floors and off i go.
Wonder whats for dinner tomorrow, not subway again i hope.
I woke up last night at 1am from a SMS.
So i grumbled. Was considering taking some sleeping aid to help me turn in.
Pills? I fear i may oversleep
Alcohol? We shouldnt rely on this for anything but social usage.
A whack in the head? That might knock my genius out.
So i just lay there again. Till 3am or so, before getting poked by my sister whos on her way to ACJC at 730ish.
Im sweeping floors at MOE now you hear!
Even the janitors get paid higher than me, $900 / month.
But im contented with $500. Much more than my old allowance. And i walk to work everyday, save on transport. I figure i can cut down from $90 to $15 on transportation.
However id still prefer to work at M1. Work like crazy, high pay, no time to spend it, save save save.
Like how the money is still hidden in a milo tin under my pillow at home.
Tomorrow will just be like anyother day, wake up and then walk to work, sweep the floors and off i go.
Wonder whats for dinner tomorrow, not subway again i hope.