Tuesday, October 09, 2007

 

Is the youngest sibling the most spoilt?

I cant help but wonder if this is true?

Comparing my elder sis and i to the youngest one.

She wants to be driven out 200 meters so she can buy sugar.
She wants to be sent home if anyone is at home with a car.

While i walk 20 mins to work each day.
I go to School myself unless really really late. (Which happens like 70% of the time lol. Hey i dont demand i go on time when late, my mum nags the sends me there saying "Why are you always late")

But shes a cunning little one. She got me to buy her magazine for free with the "Ill pay you back later" ruse.

Then again i take advantage of the situation when her tempers flare. So id say it evens out.

I cant think of anything else now and i prob wont bother, i dont really care anyway, as long as she doesnt bug me.

We used to share some special kind of bond, some super special hatred for each other. Until i literally grew up and cared more.

Maybe one thing she can learn is never bite the hand that feeds you.

Oh well. I enjoy people manipulation. But the problem is i care too much to do anything destructive. I was brought up with a good heart, or so i think. Or maybe at least to the people who i think deserves it.Yes ive manipulated things in such a way that caused some people to be crushed but so far i dont think anyone would have minded except for the person thats being crushed.

But whats done is done, i rather anticipate people's actions now, maybe thats why i like to observe people before i actually make friends. Sort of like gathering information. So to the new people i may be stoned/cold/shy/whatever but in actually fact im just observing.

I enjoy it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?