Friday, October 12, 2007

 

How can the answer be hilarious if i havent answered anything yet?

1. What will your reaction be if I tell you that I love you?
Err ok..?

2. What will your reaction be if I cried in front of you?
Err ok..?

3. What will your reaction be if I'm missing?
Where'd you go?

4. What will your reaction be if I hugged you?
Err ok..?

5. What will your reaction be if I shouted at you?
Err ok..?

6. What will your reaction be if I got into an accident?
Whats the number of the vehicle that hit?

7. What will your reaction be if I told you I'll never be back?
Where are you off to, if you change your mind can i have souvenir?

8. What will your reaction be if I stole something from you?
Err ok..?

9. What will your reaction be if I died?
Which truck hit you?

Amen.

I must remember to submit my online documents and book my medical before the 17th October.

Ill probably do it tomorrow or something. Or at least thats what ive been saying for the past 2 weeks.

If the Muslims are going to work in the morning and leaving in the afternoon, can i leave in the morning and come back in the afternoon? Too bad i cant.

Should i drive my parents to Bukit Batok tomorrow night? But if i do so, ill have to stay at the church for 2 - 3 hours. Anyone to hang out with in the west?

Was kind of forced to raid today. I already work hard at work and then i have to come home and technically work again. Dont i have any rights? We spent from 730ish to 1030 and downed Lurker, Tide Walker and DL Kaazak. Only 2++ hours from when it started but it seemed an eternity. I guess when your no longer having fun, time just drags on and on. But at least we are progressing.

Sacrifices must be made.

So anyway my head said go but my feet said no. What happened next?

Obviously i wont be able to move. So i didnt.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?