Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Nil.
I feel damn sian.
Nothing much to say but i suddenly feel so sian even though i have no school and itp hasnt started yet.
I must say no expectations no disappointments then.
And in light of recent events, i think im going to hold off the bottle (Jie Jiu) till my next birthday, even at social gatherings im already feeling damn sian, i wonder whats wrong.
So, if i go celebrate my birthday, expect a whole lot of booze.
(If i win toto that is.)
Nothing much to say but i suddenly feel so sian even though i have no school and itp hasnt started yet.
I must say no expectations no disappointments then.
And in light of recent events, i think im going to hold off the bottle (Jie Jiu) till my next birthday, even at social gatherings im already feeling damn sian, i wonder whats wrong.
So, if i go celebrate my birthday, expect a whole lot of booze.
(If i win toto that is.)