Tuesday, July 17, 2007
July july july.
Well at least things are looking up now, the worst is over lol.
But then again, Im faced with cash flow problems. More cash is going out then coming in.
And me wanting to buy a Ride and a Crash does not help things at all. BAAAAAAAAAAH. I need to work. I need time to work. I need time to have time to work. FYP date line is somewhere at the end of July and my project is at a standstill. There are other projects and the date line is somewhere similar but I HAVE STARTED. Amazing. Two weeks before date line and the whole GD class has stopped all games and started working.
Anyway, ...
Ive suddenly blanked out.
Never mind, im going to sleep. I wonder if my PSP is repaired or i need to buy a new one hmm.
Having weird flashbacks when i zone out, and i shudder at them.
On another note, FORTHELOVEOF(WHATEVERYOURGODIS), please dont bug me for everyother thing, dont cling on me, dont do nothing, im getting annoyed by the minute ahhhhhhhh.
Lately im neglecting my phone, shows how serious i am when i am actually doing work in class heh.
Later.
-Shudder-
But then again, Im faced with cash flow problems. More cash is going out then coming in.
And me wanting to buy a Ride and a Crash does not help things at all. BAAAAAAAAAAH. I need to work. I need time to work. I need time to have time to work. FYP date line is somewhere at the end of July and my project is at a standstill. There are other projects and the date line is somewhere similar but I HAVE STARTED. Amazing. Two weeks before date line and the whole GD class has stopped all games and started working.
Anyway, ...
Ive suddenly blanked out.
Never mind, im going to sleep. I wonder if my PSP is repaired or i need to buy a new one hmm.
Having weird flashbacks when i zone out, and i shudder at them.
On another note, FORTHELOVEOF(WHATEVERYOURGODIS), please dont bug me for everyother thing, dont cling on me, dont do nothing, im getting annoyed by the minute ahhhhhhhh.
Lately im neglecting my phone, shows how serious i am when i am actually doing work in class heh.
Later.
-Shudder-