Saturday, June 30, 2007

 

UPDATE

Oh hoho update.

Pushed back my TP date to october, going to be kind of busy with FYP (ITS TRUE) so im just going to take things slow. Also partly because the stupid booking system is flawed. Im going to book my lesson all the way until october already, weekly, going to be damn kiasu now.

Ok on another note, poly 50 is on 11th July. Must remind me to bring my stuff else i will forget to go for it lol, im poor with dates now. Ever since i entered poly, everyday is kind of like a holiday. Its been a great dream over the past 2 years, doing what i want when i want. If only i could be year 1 / 2 forever.

But when i look at it, im so carefree, anything goes. No plans for the future, no passion, no particular interests. Since i hang around with different crowds, the topics are never the same and thus i have several minor interests here and there but nothing major. However i feel that its because there isnt any passion driving me to achieve anything.

I am a sound engineer - Yea so what? I cant continue/start off now unless i have a whole chunk of free time.

I play the drums - If only i had the passion when a few years back when i had much more free time.

I play WoW - Well yea, feels like im going to quit soon anyway, we'll just see how things goes.

Dont know what the hell im talking about now so screw it lol.

In short, there is nothing driving me, hell im going to get out of it. I feel that its kind of a low point in my life now, now passion no ambition, living each day because im here.

Eh eh dont get the wrong idea, i love life, but its how im going to spend it. I need a change. Ill try something new now, but how long will my passion be fueled? Yes i admit, i get bored of things easily, but once i commit to something, ill still drag my ass down there even if hate to do it and ill do it to the best of my ability. But the question is how long will i take to get down there?

Aye screw it im talking nonsense.

Ill start off with a few short-long term goal, at least its something.
I will achieve all of it this time. (I hope).

Its that time of the year again, dreams we hope to live in~

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?