Monday, April 30, 2007
WoW
It may seem that i was playing wow for 15 hrs straight after the FOR. Na im not a geek. I was afk-ing in battlegrounds for honor.
There are things that i need to do.
1) Cut my hair
2) Pack my room
There are goals i want to achieve
1) Get a PAYING sound engineering job
2) Play my drums everyday , minimum of 2 hours a day @#$^@&^
But then again, i lack the time to do these things. I wonder why the hell i have no time to anything if my FYP now is at a very slack period.
Ok im logging soon, just finishing up the last afk-ing of the battleground. I give it 20 mins more max.
I think im getting to relaxed already. I need the rush to get me to do things. Anger is something that will give me the rush. Its abit sad that i have to be angry for me to do things. But then if there isnt any anger, ill be too relaxed and thus my FYP group is slacking now lol.
I must get out of this state of being too relaxed at everything, everthing is slacking now. This isnt good, i must stop sitting in one corner and releking, thats the down fall of everything.
Relek.