Saturday, November 04, 2006

 

Update!

Ive finally decided to update.

Today just had soccer training in school after which we went to eat at commonwealth. Feeling kind of tired today and feeling abit funny.

Feeling funny about whats going on now. Not that something important is happening on at the moment but life in general.

I had a conversation with bob today about some general life. Also, i just smoked my way through GEMs class. Was fooling around in GEMS class on MSN, didnt listen to a word the teacher said... Then she came over and saw me doing nothing on the Pc and started asking questions. Talked some nonsense about TBCM and er i have to show results or else..

Anyway Bob says we are XMM killers. I think i disagree. I think he's the XMM killer. Well he's got the looks and style while i er just have " ". Bob i think you should live in Far East Plaza, you can pick up more XMM in one life time in a week's time =D

3rd Nov was ceed's birthday, actually wanted to greet him in person but then he didnt go to school.. Till the late afternoon to do his project.

What the hell am i typing, i really cant get any thing out! Im blogging random nonsense.. I need more bus time to think clearer but i wont go to Changi Airport OR take a bus just to think.

Im tired, im logging.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?