Thursday, November 02, 2006
Hmm
Quick update
29th Oct - Im officially 18
31st Oct / 1st Nov - MIT Talentime auditions
Today
My gawd i feel empty. I dont really know what to do hmm. Anyway on other matters, ... I dont feel like blogging no more (for now) I dont have the mood to do anything, there isnt much motivation for me now so most things are at a standstill. I wonder if im doing any wrongs to people recently.
Fark man nothing is coming out from the old noodle, i feel like crap.
29th Oct - Im officially 18
31st Oct / 1st Nov - MIT Talentime auditions
Today
My gawd i feel empty. I dont really know what to do hmm. Anyway on other matters, ... I dont feel like blogging no more (for now) I dont have the mood to do anything, there isnt much motivation for me now so most things are at a standstill. I wonder if im doing any wrongs to people recently.
Fark man nothing is coming out from the old noodle, i feel like crap.