Wednesday, October 18, 2006
POWER
I NEED THE POWERSUPPLYUNIT.
My POWERsupplyunit. Is dieing a slow and horrible death. It cannot generate enough power to power the HARDDISK OF ETERNAL WISDOM.
It sucks, now i have to go down to sim lim. Stupid piece of crap.
Ok today isnt such a good day. And it isnt a bad day either. Its in between, just scrolling towards a bad one.
I NEED THE POWER.
I must really consider accepting that job. Im already tired from life now, and with this coming in? Ill just have to see what deco says on Monday.
My POWERsupplyunit. Is dieing a slow and horrible death. It cannot generate enough power to power the HARDDISK OF ETERNAL WISDOM.
It sucks, now i have to go down to sim lim. Stupid piece of crap.
Ok today isnt such a good day. And it isnt a bad day either. Its in between, just scrolling towards a bad one.
I NEED THE POWER.
I must really consider accepting that job. Im already tired from life now, and with this coming in? Ill just have to see what deco says on Monday.