Wednesday, October 11, 2006
.
Hell, i see a big difference between what the hell and what the HELL.
Well its like this, i dont know what the fuck im doing now. Maybe i should have expressed more dismay then rather then bottling it up. Point fingers at me, spread the word that im fucked up, do what ever you want to make you happy. I had my reasons and im apologising for the umpteen time.
I know im wrong over the past few days but i need some fucking space. I need time to think, analyse, it you want to be another friend lost over the past year, then what can i say. I believe in the freedom of choice, sometimes its better for one to choose on their own rather then expect others to sway their decision.
If it makes you feel better.
Well its like this, i dont know what the fuck im doing now. Maybe i should have expressed more dismay then rather then bottling it up. Point fingers at me, spread the word that im fucked up, do what ever you want to make you happy. I had my reasons and im apologising for the umpteen time.
I know im wrong over the past few days but i need some fucking space. I need time to think, analyse, it you want to be another friend lost over the past year, then what can i say. I believe in the freedom of choice, sometimes its better for one to choose on their own rather then expect others to sway their decision.
If it makes you feel better.