Sunday, September 10, 2006
im bored la
How are you feeling today?
Bond - Fantasia
What a day, fantasia..
Will you get far in life?
Buggles - Video Killed the Radio Star
Only if video killed the radio star
How do your friends see you?
DreamStreet - Matter of Time
They see me in a matter of time ?
(Since when did i have this song?)
Will you get married?
Toshiro Masuda - Sadness And Sorrow
Girls, i cant get married, ever.
What is your best friend's theme song?
Tao Zhe - Susan Shuo
Mr. Goh is your girlfriend called Susan?
What is the story of your life?
Koshimizu Ami - He Stands in the rain
I seem to be standing in the rain, life sucks...?
Naaaaa.
What was high school like?
X-Japan - Rusty nail
Its like a rusty nail , can kill you slowly with a disease.
How can you get ahead in life?
X-Japan - Tears
By crying i suppose?
What is the best thing about your friends?
Toshiro Masuda - Loneliness
What friends?
What is in store for this weekend?
The Moffats - Ill be there for you
Good old bed, will be there for me
What song describes you?
Blink 182 - Everytime I look for You
I can never be found.
(Curse u la Brendan your mp3s infected mine, curse your ipod, curse your hdd, curse me lending you my hdd)
To describe your grandparents?
X-Japan - Longing
I long for them, why did you have to go so fast?
Mum's dad in China, the rest deceased. Only remember Mum's Dad and Dad's Mum
How is your life going?
X-Japan - Crucify My Love
...
What song will they play at your funeral?
Richard Clayderman - How deep is your love
Eh since i cant get married who loves me , be there.
How does the world see you?
Jimmy eat World - Work
I work hard.
Nice song =D
Will you have a happy life?
The Chordettes - Lollipop
Sweet delicious life.
What do your friends really think of you?
Crazy Town - Drowning
I have no friends, let me drown myself laaaa.
Do people secretly lust after you?
Josh Groban - When you say you love me
And the hotlines are now open!
How can I make myself happy?
X-Japan - Week End
woo hoo im happy 2 days a week!
What should you do with your life?
Eagles - Forgiveness
Forgive people... sigh few more people to forgive then im done with life.
Will you ever have children?
Korn - Got the life
I cant get married so ill er hmmm no more comments at this time.
Bond - Fantasia
What a day, fantasia..
Will you get far in life?
Buggles - Video Killed the Radio Star
Only if video killed the radio star
How do your friends see you?
DreamStreet - Matter of Time
They see me in a matter of time ?
(Since when did i have this song?)
Will you get married?
Toshiro Masuda - Sadness And Sorrow
Girls, i cant get married, ever.
What is your best friend's theme song?
Tao Zhe - Susan Shuo
Mr. Goh is your girlfriend called Susan?
What is the story of your life?
Koshimizu Ami - He Stands in the rain
I seem to be standing in the rain, life sucks...?
Naaaaa.
What was high school like?
X-Japan - Rusty nail
Its like a rusty nail , can kill you slowly with a disease.
How can you get ahead in life?
X-Japan - Tears
By crying i suppose?
What is the best thing about your friends?
Toshiro Masuda - Loneliness
What friends?
What is in store for this weekend?
The Moffats - Ill be there for you
Good old bed, will be there for me
What song describes you?
Blink 182 - Everytime I look for You
I can never be found.
(Curse u la Brendan your mp3s infected mine, curse your ipod, curse your hdd, curse me lending you my hdd)
To describe your grandparents?
X-Japan - Longing
I long for them, why did you have to go so fast?
Mum's dad in China, the rest deceased. Only remember Mum's Dad and Dad's Mum
How is your life going?
X-Japan - Crucify My Love
...
What song will they play at your funeral?
Richard Clayderman - How deep is your love
Eh since i cant get married who loves me , be there.
How does the world see you?
Jimmy eat World - Work
I work hard.
Nice song =D
Will you have a happy life?
The Chordettes - Lollipop
Sweet delicious life.
What do your friends really think of you?
Crazy Town - Drowning
I have no friends, let me drown myself laaaa.
Do people secretly lust after you?
Josh Groban - When you say you love me
And the hotlines are now open!
How can I make myself happy?
X-Japan - Week End
woo hoo im happy 2 days a week!
What should you do with your life?
Eagles - Forgiveness
Forgive people... sigh few more people to forgive then im done with life.
Will you ever have children?
Korn - Got the life
I cant get married so ill er hmmm no more comments at this time.