Sunday, September 10, 2006
I wonder
I wonder.
If certain people are becoming more and more emotional.
Well people are changing and everything is well funny.
Im beginning to yearn for the past where i had no care in the world, did what i want with crazy friends doing the same. Now that i look at it, everyone is everywhere else doing their own things. Heaven knows what they are doing now, took me quite some time to find out.
Damn im bored, got to get out of here more often. I should enjoy while i can, i only live once.
Im blogging cos my mouse is randomly doing stunts. Im bored.
20 Drinks
15 Meals
5 Pariss meals
Awaits me
If certain people are becoming more and more emotional.
Well people are changing and everything is well funny.
Im beginning to yearn for the past where i had no care in the world, did what i want with crazy friends doing the same. Now that i look at it, everyone is everywhere else doing their own things. Heaven knows what they are doing now, took me quite some time to find out.
Damn im bored, got to get out of here more often. I should enjoy while i can, i only live once.
Im blogging cos my mouse is randomly doing stunts. Im bored.
20 Drinks
15 Meals
5 Pariss meals
Awaits me