Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 

You know what?

Lets see.

I finally handed up my damn assignment today. Though unfinished, its handed up. Finally some rest over this 2 man project.

Lets see, i just committed myself to serve in the chinese PA at G2. Its not say i wanna volunteer, its rather that they need me. Dont assume im cocky or anything, but would you rather let 3-4 old men push buttons that are not really sure of what they are doing or let me , who has experience in sound engineering to do the tweaking.

The sound last week was horrible, and i had feedback from the singers that into the service, some one went and pressed the delay button, so they had a slight delay in hearing what they had sung. *shrug* here i come, just like the old times.

Anyhow lets know more about me shall we?
1) I dont like to be forced or persuaded to do things. If you want something done trust me and ill get to it. The more you push me, the more i want to delay things.
2) When people dont trust me when im serious or when i promise serious shit, hell why should i keep or make another promise if you dont trust me.
3) I dont like 100% leechers
4) I dont like REAL emo idiots.
5) I dont like people who think too TOO much.
6) I dont like people who accuse me of doing shit that i never did.
7) I dont like to be disturbed when im seriously doing work. How often am i seriously doing work? Dont try your luck then.
8) I dont like to be serious. When i am you better the hell be serious.
9) I dont like the same thing to repeat over and over again.

How much do you know me?
Well i dont know much about myself either. I live in the moment, i dont plan fun things, i am spontaneous. I no longer plan outings much. I am laid back. I enjoy my friends company. I enjoy the past. I enjoy the present. I await for the future.

-nut™-
"Nuff said™"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?