Monday, March 06, 2006

 

sorry again

sigh..

I never wanted it this way or that way or anyway. But im sorry.. sorry once again for this shit that happened..i never meant for this to turn out like this, sadly i cant say i love u. I was enlightened by someone before that you cant love a person in a short amt of time. Liking someone that will grow into love then is a different story.

Sorry...But i fear im a distraction in your life, stopping you from achievin your dream, i dont wanna hurt u. Your so innocent and im not say the best person to follow. Im lazy , impulsive playful...Im sorry for being so selfish...

I dont expect anyone to understand me, for who has really understood me at all?

Well dd, im lazy, but ive got a good mem..the way i study and u study is diff.. I last time always ask u go out after sch but u always say u go hme slp/study/etc.etc.etc. Oh well, that was then... now i have to do more tings, not always play play play... u dun know what im doing nowadays *shrug* nvm...Since im the mood for sorrys and enlightenment, i would like to say sorry and thank you too. sorry for fooling around too much in sch, and thanks for having the grace and power to contain your anger.

-I once said single cell organisms were better-

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?