Sunday, January 22, 2006
Question
First off, sorry to nitewalk people, i went home cos i wasnt feeling well. Sorry u had to slp at T15 =x really sorry. My bad.
Woke up and went to school to clean the clubroom. Spent from 1030am to 430pm cleaning up the club. Club Spring cleaning. Now the club is re-organized and neater =D. Or rather at least i know where things are now. After what went to Queensway where i finally got my holland jersey. $80... Over the past few days i spent $300+ on computer hardware. I first bought radeon x1600 but never check if it was pciE or agp. So the next day i had to go back to change for a A6600 GT AGP graphics card. Also when i installed it, it gave me problems and got me into quite a bad mood. Sorry for the past week, havent been in a good mood recently and also, havent been thinking clearly. Due to the fact that i am being irritated by the same old 8 month cough. 4 more months and i can celebrate my 1st year anniversary. Longest with me...
Just a short entry cos im not feeling well.
-nuT v 2k6.1701- Sick but not dieing... Happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy
I lost my throat. Breathing difficulties I want to leave this world, but i cant. Take away my pain..
-Question : - I asked, but will never get a reply.
Woke up and went to school to clean the clubroom. Spent from 1030am to 430pm cleaning up the club. Club Spring cleaning. Now the club is re-organized and neater =D. Or rather at least i know where things are now. After what went to Queensway where i finally got my holland jersey. $80... Over the past few days i spent $300+ on computer hardware. I first bought radeon x1600 but never check if it was pciE or agp. So the next day i had to go back to change for a A6600 GT AGP graphics card. Also when i installed it, it gave me problems and got me into quite a bad mood. Sorry for the past week, havent been in a good mood recently and also, havent been thinking clearly. Due to the fact that i am being irritated by the same old 8 month cough. 4 more months and i can celebrate my 1st year anniversary. Longest with me...
Just a short entry cos im not feeling well.
-nuT v 2k6.1701- Sick but not dieing... Happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy
I lost my throat. Breathing difficulties I want to leave this world, but i cant. Take away my pain..
-Question : - I asked, but will never get a reply.