Saturday, November 12, 2005
smile
Today went to sch to freeze my ass in the cold cold lab 2026 at 830am...DBMS lesson so early and so cold. Went there till 10 then the classrm below for lecture then back up again for VB lesson which i spent watchin anime...Then after VB knn wait for cj to do his vb then go for lunch... Everytime see ICT club ppl have so many ppl stationed to get people to sign up for events like the upcoming talenttime. Around 6-8 people were there? but i saw no one signing up. 1st price is a ipod nano (WTF where the hell they get so much money). Anyhow after lunch dota time again...First game was a good one, randomed and got lucifer. 15/1 cos i die at the start by accident... They forced me to buy skadii cos they see me they run away so i mus slow them =/. Bought 2 h.o.t and gave 1 to cj.. In total i had 1 mkb,threads,skadi,heart,lvl5 dagon. Almost killed roshan with bobo but ran cos the other team wan gang bang us.. Anyhow after that in the evening went to thiong baru with drk,yh and hat. Ate dinner there then went to arcade. Went to play gs but was kind of distracted wif my life.. Then went to watch yh and drk play soul calibur 2 when this small boy come as challenger and drk hu anyhow play lost. When yh insert credit the boy pop up and guai lan say tt we can never win him. Never knew that never was a word so easily used now adays. yh won him in all 3 rnds... But lost later on after 15 mins of playin when the boy came back cos yh got tired of playin for 30 mins altogether...
What am i doing. I want to look here in the eye. I want to talk to her, know how she's doing, know hows everything.. I want but i cant, i mustnt. For its no longer up to me to decide anything. Can only comply with what is going on. Ive decided long ago, but it takes 2 hands to clap. So now, all i can do is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING which is fucked up to me. So its like this. At least my mood is better. Now its good in the day and detoriates at night. Better for all so they cant complain of my lousy mood.
-I miss you,the way you care for people, the way you do things. Smiling most of the time when you dont want to, looking out for others all the time. I want to see your smile again. A smile that you really mean-
What am i doing. I want to look here in the eye. I want to talk to her, know how she's doing, know hows everything.. I want but i cant, i mustnt. For its no longer up to me to decide anything. Can only comply with what is going on. Ive decided long ago, but it takes 2 hands to clap. So now, all i can do is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING which is fucked up to me. So its like this. At least my mood is better. Now its good in the day and detoriates at night. Better for all so they cant complain of my lousy mood.
-I miss you,the way you care for people, the way you do things. Smiling most of the time when you dont want to, looking out for others all the time. I want to see your smile again. A smile that you really mean-