Sunday, October 16, 2005

 

I was quite "bright" today hmm....

Slpt at 7am woke up at 11am... Slpt at 7 cos we were dota-in away lol... Ceed , bobo , lenette,daniel and me... Though daniel ps-ed us at 5am... Ceed got caught at 630am lol... he said he was wakin up to go out...and he really did go out ! he had no place to go lol...So if im not wrong he went to meet lenette early in the morning...I dint go cos i felt i needed some sleep ? if not i wont be here at this time writing crap.

Went out at 3pm to SP. Goin to SP for
1) Meet Ceed , Lenette , Teck Chau
2) Find someone.

Teck Chau had archary till 5pm..I reached sp at 3.30pm and walked arnd tryin to find someone. Sadly i couldnt find her hmm. Oh well.. at 4.30pm i stopped for a moment. Resumed at 4.45pm and stopped at 5pm when Teck Chau archery ended..Feeling slightly deperessed, i dragged myself to Lenette's hse...The orginal plan was Teck Chau and Ceed wanna play standard game. I jus went along to pass time. Well, i passed alot of time, but they couldnt play standard with each other as one com wasnt updated...So what actually happened was Ceed started watchin Erayo with Lenette while i kp TC when he was playin standard and dota....We declined dinner at her hse but duno why in the end still ate there...There was a dog...and it was damn noisy...and hyperactive. Terrorised TC with it.Before we left, we left the dog and TC in her room with the lights off....im evil..considering i suggested all of the above...well the dog was playful....hugged my leg all of a sudden....and really hug hmm..Went home at around 10pm....Went back to the bus stop at SP...Was tempted to try looking once more...but i figured, i dont know whats goin on in there...*shrug*..

Also ive noticed. I look around me...Those who know me...and are in a relationship are breaking up...seems funny, all breaking up at around the same time....strange on how i see things hmmm...

-I have different views from the rest of the herd, which makes me different.-
- nuT, where are you? Have u disappeared forever? - nuT

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?