Friday, October 21, 2005

 

Gone

藉口

翻著我們的照片
想念若隱若現
去年的冬天
我們笑得很甜
看著妳哭泣的臉
對著我說再見
來不及聽見
妳已走得很遠
也許妳已經放棄我
也許已經很難回頭
我知道是自己錯過
請再給我一個理由說妳不愛我
就算是我不懂
能不能原諒我
請不要把分手當作妳的請求
我知道堅持要走是妳受傷的藉口
請妳回頭
我會陪妳一直走到最後
就算沒有結果
我也能夠承受
我知道妳的痛
是我給的承諾
妳說給過我縱容
沉默是因為包容
如果要走
請妳記得我
如果難過
請妳忘了我

We cant see the future. Glad that we cant. If we could, would i be here writing this now? Would i be at SP right now? Would i have this can in my hand? Would i have met you? This post started at 2:28am. The time now is 2:33am. Would i have known that at 2:28am, my can would have been finished and thrown at 2:33am? The future is not meant to be seen, its meant to be set. By who? You can set your own future and only you can do that and no one else. If people force you to do things for your future, look at it. They are trying to mould you for the future. You can choose to accept it even if you dont like it or you can choose to fight. Many times i choose to fight. I fight for what i believe in.

Make your own future. And hold on to what you believe. But at this point of time, i have given up. Why? Why have i given up for what i believe in? Because thats what you have chosen. I dont want you to be forced to do what you dont want to do. If doesnt work that way either. "Im sorry i have wasted your time. Goodnight and Goodbye." The last few words i mentioned to you. I feel horrible. But if that is what you want, then i have no choice wont i? 1 Month ago, everyting was fine everyone was happy. 1 month later everyone isnt. One month ago my heart was happy, full of joy to be with you. Now, id have to let you go...Here instead lies a void. Another void, soon there will be nothing left of my heart. Who then will understand? A person with no heart? Each time im sure it will harden. I get a hardened heart from each unpleasent event. Will i have a stone heart?

Im out of beer. I cant get high for now and leave this behind. Yes, tears are dropping. I cant stop. Where is the old nut. The one that has returned is no longer the same. Alcohol addict. This isnt the way out. I know that. Its just a temp method of trying to be happy. Happiness. What is this feeling? The last feeling of this "Happiness" was on friday. When there was still a chance. 3 days and you changed your mind. Thats what i think. You claim its been a week, if so why toy with me? Why give me somthing that was never there? For one week you made up your mind on this, didnt tell me and claim you forgot? I doubt that you would do this. Comeon, we know that you wouldnt be this forgetful. You said you didnt want to hurt me and couldnt commit again jus yet. Have you forgetten this already? Thats the reason i fought on. Fought on for what i believe that it can happen. Me hurt? Yes. Because you said you forgot to tell me? No. Its because ...its because...i think that you change your mind within those 3 days, within friday,saturday and sunday and not letting me know. I could see that in the way you change your replies.

If im wrong about this, which i cant be sure, im sorry. But if im right....Ill be hurt even more.Which doesnt matter anyway, im already hurt until i can no longer feel any extra pain. I just want the truth...Im giving up this battle. However sad i may be, i still dont understand why. Why i still want to be with you. However for you. I hope that you'll just be happy. For that, at 2:24am on 21st October 2005, ill try to keep that as the last time. The last time that i tried to share your pains, make you happy and to be with you.

-Another void in the same place. Hurting, i reluctantly leave, no longer wanting to hurt you no more. I hope you'll just be happy-

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?