Saturday, October 15, 2005
Blogging.
Lol havent had the time to blog these few days..Cos im playin wc3 till 4am+, thus after playing i go straight to sleep...oh well...Nothing much went on these few days... i went out on thursday...but felt uncomfortable. Somthing dint feel right...Alas , i had enough with the attitude of someone? Well, cant be her. Definitely not her. I went out with 3 people. In summary, 1 Positive, 1 neutral and 1 negative. Reminds me of atoms hmmm.... Well this is just my own thinking, if you dont agree you can fuck off ^ ^ .
Spent the day at home today. After yesterday, i paid $10.20 to feel slightly irritated and am left with $2 networth. $1.20 on hand and $0.80 on my ezlink. S*S are fuckers also (I never said your company name, dont be nosey and try sue me $9mil back). Complain about losing $9mil on fare cheats. What about your fucking fare hikes? Make me use ur services until broke. How the hell do you lose $9mil a year? So what if 1 person doesnt pay the fare. I bet 20 others do and its a average of $1 for each person, you make a minimum of $10 and a max of $40 for just 20 people. What about full buses? Or those who forget to tap the card? NNBCB dun tell me u wan to be like NKF, we pay more so you can use gold stuff? oh well dont get me wrong. I FULLY SUPPORT YOU. I SPEND $20 A WEEK MINUMUM ON YOUR SERVICES DONT COMPLAIN.
There channeled my negative energy to something else other then my "friend". Goin back to playin wc3 now... oh yea....
Daniel - Gambatte, u nv try how u noe u gonna fail?
Ceed - w00t, work hard, heed our advice =) but dun be a bastid bro, if not i smack u
Cj - err , try harder also....? i really duno wad to say for ur prob.... aye nvm la lets go GS
Bobo - errr gd luck in ur standard games?
nuT - Where are you...come back... I want the old nuT back..
-nuT- In this month of october, nuT went missing. And nothing is what it seems. Please find nut back. - nuT
Spent the day at home today. After yesterday, i paid $10.20 to feel slightly irritated and am left with $2 networth. $1.20 on hand and $0.80 on my ezlink. S*S are fuckers also (I never said your company name, dont be nosey and try sue me $9mil back). Complain about losing $9mil on fare cheats. What about your fucking fare hikes? Make me use ur services until broke. How the hell do you lose $9mil a year? So what if 1 person doesnt pay the fare. I bet 20 others do and its a average of $1 for each person, you make a minimum of $10 and a max of $40 for just 20 people. What about full buses? Or those who forget to tap the card? NNBCB dun tell me u wan to be like NKF, we pay more so you can use gold stuff? oh well dont get me wrong. I FULLY SUPPORT YOU. I SPEND $20 A WEEK MINUMUM ON YOUR SERVICES DONT COMPLAIN.
There channeled my negative energy to something else other then my "friend". Goin back to playin wc3 now... oh yea....
Daniel - Gambatte, u nv try how u noe u gonna fail?
Ceed - w00t, work hard, heed our advice =) but dun be a bastid bro, if not i smack u
Cj - err , try harder also....? i really duno wad to say for ur prob.... aye nvm la lets go GS
Bobo - errr gd luck in ur standard games?
nuT - Where are you...come back... I want the old nuT back..
-nuT- In this month of october, nuT went missing. And nothing is what it seems. Please find nut back. - nuT